Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shop on Saturday (14)

Here’s what I found around Etsy this week!

VampiresKisses,Etsy,SoS

For those of you that have been following along in my birthday bash or previous Shop on Saturdays, you’ll know Miss Bohemia and her Vampire Kisses shop. I wanted to show you this particular necklace though, because it’s the one that I now own. Isn’t the Bleeding Heart gorgeous!

You can enter to win a necklace from Miss Bohemia right HERE!

LoveAtFirstBlush,Etsy,SoS

This Leather Love Cuff Bird in Flight Silhouette is by Love At First Blush.

DeathMau,Etsy,SoS

I think this Steam Powered Heart Upcycled Steampunk Journal by DeathMau is fantastic!

AISHAX,Etsy,SoS

This Graveyard Corpse Dress by TRASHGLAM is just fun.

ArtofVicki,Etsy,SoS

I doubt anyone is surprised that I liked this painting called Eternal Love from The Magical Art of Vicki!

So, what do you think?

4 comments:

Manda said...

I looove that leather cuff! Wish I could afford it. :( And that journal is really cool.

vvb32 reads said...

that steampunk journal rockssssss!

Amanda Leigh said...

@Manda- I'm with you on the leather cuff! Every time I look at it I want it more and more! Maybe I shouldn't be tempting myself by having it right here on my blog, but it's so pretty!

@vvb32- Yep! And there's one in just about every color too!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Love Miss Bohemia's creations! This piece is so striking. :) Theresa