Monday, May 10, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (15)

image

It's Monday What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila @ One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

This is going to cover the last two weeks. With my birthday bash going on, I keep forgetting about my daily memes. Sorry!

Books Completed Last Week:

  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn

Books I am Currently Reading/Listening To:

  • Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Mania by Craig Larsen
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  • Dark of kNight by T.L. Mitchell

What’s Up Next:

Some books for review!!

4 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you enjoyed Graceling - that is one I want to read. :)

You have some good ones coming up too - hope you enjoy them :D

Violet said...

I loved Graceling! Hope you enjoy Shiver and Inside Out too. :)

Amanda Leigh said...

@Sheila- You should read it! It was great!

@Violet- I did too!! I've barely started them, so we'll see. :)

Aleksandra said...

Great choices! Happy reading!