Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

For Review:

From Laura Stamps

  • A Vampire’s Kiss Vol. 3

From Alix Taylor @ Heetr

  • Dark of kNight by T.L. Mitchell

Won By Me:

From Embrace the Shadows

  • Hunger by Barbara J. Hancock (signed)

From Jessica Leader

  • signed bookmarks from Jessica and other authors!

IMM,In My Mailbox

Bought By Me:

At Target

  • Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
  • 15 Horror Films DVD pack!!

From Faerie Moon Creations

  • 2 pairs of earrings!

Borrowed from the Library:

Public Library

  • Full Moon by Jim Butcher

IMM,In My Mailbox

IMM,In My Mailbox

What did you get this week?

Don’t forget to check out my Giveaway-A-Day Countdown to My Birthday Bash!

4 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Wow! You really went all out this week. I've never seen a photo of the earrings on their little cards...they look cute! We went to a flea market on Saturday and I found LOTS of great Nightmare Before Christmas goodies for my collection, as well as sheet music to use for crafting. I was a happy girl! :)

Amanda Leigh said...

@Theresa- From the sounds of it I will have to be paying close attention to your shop then. Nightmare before Christmas fun and sheet music are both things I like! :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I love those earings too! :) I am going to have to go shopping. ;) The only thing is I can only where gold or my ears react. Are the earings only silver? You have many great books there too! Have a great week!

Amanda Leigh said...

@Melissa- Talk to the people at Faerie Moon Creations, they might be able to work w/ you on that. :)