Sunday, May 23, 2010

In My Mailbox (14)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

So, I was bad last weekend and didn’t do this post. Here’s what was in my mailbox for the last two weeks. Some of this is also what I got for my birthday! :) I also got a lot of my great aunt’s antiques that didn’t get sold at our yard sale, but they’re mostly packed away already. I feel like I’m forgetting something, so if I did, I’m really sorry!

For Review:

IMM,In My Mailbox

From Leanna Renee Hieber

  • The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber (signed)
  • The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber (signed)
  • a few signed bookmarks

From Kristin Stefanos

Won By Me:

IMM,In My Mailbox

From The Bibliophilc Book Blog

  • Demon Possessed by Stacia Kane

From Teens Read and Write

  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

From Lanae Tatman on Twitter from Scentsy

  • Plug-In Scentsy Warmer in Groovy-Black
  • Scentsy Bar in Tropical Twist
  • Scentsy Hanging Air Freshener in Peligro

IMM,In My Mailbox

Bought By Me:

From Amazon.com

  • Avalon Revisited by O.M. Grey
  • A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix
  • They Call Me Death by Missy Jane (Not pictured, on it’s way across country as a part of The Traveling Book Gnome Book Tour)

IMM,In My Mailbox

Sent/Given To Me:

From my parents for my bday

  • Burned: A House of Night Novel by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  • The Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith

From my bro for my bday

  • GC to my fav local coffee shop!

From my grandma’s yard sale pile

  • Deadly Night by Heather Graham (I’m so surprised it wasn’t one of my gramma’s favorites. lol)

Borrowed from the Library:

R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook & Audio Download System) – Online Library for TN

  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  • Magic Bites by Ilona Adrews
  • Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn

15 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! What a ton of awesomeness! I can't believe you won that much stuff! I'm really wishing for Leanna Renee Hieber's books!
Beautiful Creatures is awesome! And Incarceron and Leviathan are both on my WL.
And I love Scentsy! Yay you for all your goodies!

Bookie said...

You've got a lot of good stuff this week. I have the first book by Leanna Renee Hieber. The reviews have been so I'm looking forward to starting it.

vvb32 reads said...

great stash! i've been eyeing the hieber books. go victorian!

Unknown said...

Great week for you!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Beautiful Creatures. I was able to meet the authors earlier this year and cannot wait for the next one! Happy reading to you!!

xoxo
jennie

www.randomchalktalk.com

Ky said...

I'm insanely jealous of your haul. I wish A Rush of Wings would come in the mail already!!!! :/

Amanda Leigh said...

@Candace- Yes, the mail called for tons of happy dances this week! So excited to read so many of these!!

@Bookie- Oh, me too! I'd been seeing it around and thought it looked great, so no one was happier than me when Leanna got in touch w/ me!! :)

@Velvet- Thanks! Yay, I'm so looking forward to those two!

@Jennie Smith- That's one I've had my eye on for sooo long. Now I just have to have time for it...

@Ky- Yay for our book club!!!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

You've gotten some great reads in the past couple of weeks! Congrats! You've definitely got lots of reading material =) I can't wait to see your reviews!

Sara said...

Great books this week! Congrats on your contest wins! :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

That is a fantastic 2 week haul there :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh Wow! Loads of great books here. You had an awesome week for books. I hope you enjoy them all and I will be looking forward to some great reviews. :)

Ari said...

Busy girl...

Rush of Wings...oh, Dante. Just sayin'.

We HEART reading said...

Awesome haul in the past two weeks!
Aubrey

Lanae T. said...

Hey! I'm so glad you like the Scentsy!!!!

I'm jealous of your book haul!!!! Happy reading!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

What an awesome stash of books!=) and awesome family that knows you love books.

Enjoy them all!

Amanda Leigh said...

@The Bookish Type- Thanks! I can't wait to start on all of these!

@YA Vampire Books- Thanks so much!

@Felicia- Isn't it?! I've been so lucky!

@Melissa- Thanks! I still can't believe all the great books that I've added to my tbr shelf! :)

@Aria- That's my BBA book! So I get to move that book to the top of the stack!! Yay!

@We HEART Reading- Thank you!

@Lanae T- I do love it! And the black plug in is perfect for me! :)

@Chas- Thanks! Yeah, my family got me exactly what I wanted. :D