Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shop on Saturday (13)

This is somewhat a birthday edition Shop on Saturday, so here we go!

faerymoongoddess,Etsy,SoS

Since I was born in May, my birthstone is an emerald, so I do tend to like jewelry w/ green in it. Plus I love most things Celtic. Combine them and it’s no wonder I love these Emerald Isle Earrings by Faerie Moon Creations.

GILDBookbinders,Etsy,SoS

I wanted to have something on here to represent Taurus, so here’s a Taurus Horoscope Leather Journal by GILD Bookbinders.

toybreaker,SoS

This Book Imprint screenprinted silk necktie is by Cyberoptix Tie Lab. There are a bunch of others too, and I had a tough time picking my favorite. I still don’t think I have just one favorite.

BlackheartJewellery,Etsy,SoS

If you haven’t noticed *glances around blog* purple is my favorite color, so of course I love the Purple Dark Romance Necklace by Black Heart Jewellery!

missbrache,Etsy,SoS

I’m in love with this Miss Peacock Dress and Noir Shrug by Miss Brache! I wouldn’t mind having those gloves as well…

12 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Lovely choices all! Thank you for including my little earrings amongst all your lovely "wish list" goodies. Theresa

Amanda Leigh said...

@Theresa- Thanks! And of course I included your earrings! I love your jewelry, which is why I own some, want more, and wanted you involved in my Bday Bash! :)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

nice list. i'm born in may too and I LOVE purple

-lauren p

Ari said...

That journal is luscious! Hmm...maybe I will treat myself to a little something!

Amanda Leigh said...

@Shooting Stars Mag- Another May bday and purple lover! Woo hoo!

@Aria- There are some awesome journals in that shop!!

vvb32 reads said...

that noir shrug is sweet!

Manda said...

I love that Journal! We have things in common! Purple is my favourite colour too and my first 2 names are Amanda Leigh. I'm a Leo though :D For those gloves you can make similar ones out of an old pair of fishnet stockings. If you've owned a few pair in your life you'll know how quickly they get holes in them. Now you can use them! Just cut them as long as you want and cut slits in to the seem on the end of the toes for your fingers to slide into. I've got a home made pair myself and people love them!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great birthday gifts. :) I really like those earings. I wonder if there may be dream-catcher earings there. I am going to have to look.

Amanda Leigh said...

@vvb32- I thought so too! They had one picture w/ out it, but that wasn't nearly as fun!!

@Manda- Yay for purple loving Amanda Leighs!! lol One of my friends did that for Halloween one year. She borrowed all of my clothes to dress up for her costume... not sure what she was trying to say by that... ;)

@Melissa- They do one of a kind jewelry and you can probably talk to them about making something, if you have a certain thing in mind. They're cool people, you'll meet Theresa from Faerie Moon Creations later in my Bday Bash week! :)

Jules - Black Heart Jewellery said...

Thank you for including my Purple Dark Romance Necklace. Purple is my favourite colour too.
The journals from GILD bookinders are fantastic. I bought one as a gift for a friend and now want one for myself.

Jules x

Amanda Leigh said...

@Jules- Thanks so much for stopping by! That necklace is lovely!
Glad to hear that someone who made a purchase of the journals is happy w/ them too.

Andrea I said...

I love the jewelry and thought the journal was interesting.
All those would make great birthday gifts.