Sunday, May 9, 2010

In My Mailbox (13)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

 

For Review:

From Terri Lee-Johnson at Books And …

  • Moonshine by Alaya Johnson

IMM,In My Mailbox

Won By Me:

From Jon Weir at Orion Books UK through Twitter

  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • Sookie Stackhouse series pen

From Book Rat

  • Handmade Alice in Wonderland Greeting Cards (Wow!)
  • Handmade Alice in Wonderland Necklace (And Wow again! Misty you are amazing!!)

IMM,In My Mailbox

Here is a closer pic of one of the cards and the necklace. Too bad it’s a bit fuzzy. They’re absolutely gorgeous!

IMM,In My Mailbox

Bought By Me:

At Borders

  • Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

From Vampire Kisses/MissBohemia on Etsy

  • Bleeding Heart Pendent (SQUEEEEE! It’s finally mine!)
  • 2 pairs of earrings :) I <3 you Jen!

IMM,In My Mailbox

Sent To Me:

From Paper Cut Reviews

  • Gnome (You will find out why soon. LOL)

From Kelly Gay

  • signed postcards (looks like there’s something else to be added to the swagtastic giveaway Day 1!)
  • bookmarks (Bday Bash Day 1)

From Miss Bohemia

IMM,In My Mailbox

Borrowed from the Library:

R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook & Audio Download System) – Online Library for TN

  • Kitty Goes to Washington by Carrie Vaughn
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

 

Don’t forget to check out my Giveaway-A-Day Countdown to My Birthday Bash!

12 comments:

Morgan said...

You got some really great stuff! Moonshine looks really good. I hope you enjoy the books and all your cool swag.

Ky said...

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OH dear the gnome! Did Steph tell you his name? Lolz. :P

Anonymous said...

Nice haul this week

vvb32 reads said...

great goodies! ooo, what's gnome????

Brenda Hyde said...

OMG, the Bleeding Heart Pendent is awesome. So pretty. Have you worn it yet?

Gnomes are so cool. I love me some gnomes. LOL

bittenbyromance said...

Nice! You really lucked out this week.

Amanda Leigh said...

@Morgan- Thanks! I'm excited to start Moonshine, though I should probably finish the other 5 books I'm reading right now... :(

@Ky- He he! Our gnome is so awesome! His passport says he is Cedric the Gnome, but I think he looks more like a Liperton Fritz or something. LOL

@Paranormal Haven- Thanks!

@vvb32- Thanks! He he, gnome is my little friend for a few days, after which all will be revealed!! ;)

@Moonsanity- Isn't it gorgeous!! I wore it yesterday for Mother's Day! The red earring she sent w/ it match it too. Love it!! Miss Bohemia rocks!

@Laurie- Thanks! Yes, it was a great mail week! Lots of happy dances!

The Library Lurker said...

Wow, those Alice greeting cards look gorgeous! And you got Shiver! It's a great book, I hope you enjoy it!

Amanda Leigh said...

@The library Lurker- I think my jaw dropped when I opened the package w/ the greeting cards and necklace. lol
I just started Shiver last night, but didn't get far before I fell asleep.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great IMM! The jewlery look amazing. And the picture of the Alice in Wonderland is AMAZING! Great week. :)

Misty said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them! =D

Amanda Leigh said...

@Melissa- Thanks! I loved everything this week! So awesome!

@Misty! Thank you! I do! I do! Thanks!