Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shop on Saturday! (1)

Since I had to go out of town, I didn’t exactly get this looking the way I wanted.  So, here is my rough idea for my meme for Saturday.  Shop on Saturday will feature whatever neat little things I’ve found around the internet during the week.  This week I’ve only had time to look around a little bit on Etsy though, so sorry if you find this a little lacking.  Let me know if you like this idea though.

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
NRSVampChick.etsy.com

Hehe, I love the dog bat wings!!  Oh, and the Lost Boys Corset, how cool is that!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love all of those! hehe. Those bat wings are so cute. :)

sscout said...

Damn you Amanda! I just wasted 20 minutes going over their steampunk stuff, I fell in love with that Arachne (Spider web silk top Arachne by Kteis on Etsy) and I'm a straight guy!
I wanna go baaack (instead of studying like I'm supposed to be doing...)

Amanda Leigh said...

@sscout- ROFL Glad I can pass on my obsession. ;) Hmm have I checked out that particular shop before? Might have to go take a peak...