Sunday, January 3, 2010

Awards-my first ones! Thanks!



I just received the first award the other day. It's my very first blog award! It is the lovely blog award. Thanks so much Ash. Elizabeth From Rambling to Interviews! The rules are I have to link back to the person who granted me the award, pass the award on to ten blogs that I've recently discovered, and let them know that I chose them. So here goes:

1. At Home With Books
2. Luxury Reading
3. Number One Novels
4. Royal Reviews
5. That's QUEEN Bitch to You
6. The First Novels Club
7. The Neverending Shelf
8. The Story Siren
9. Princess Bookie
10. YA Highway


I also got the second award from Paranormal Haven. Thanks you guys! You're awesome!
Here’s what to do:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.

10 things that make Amanda Leigh happy:
1. reading-how could I go with anything else for my number one?
2. family
3. friends
4. driving
5. cruising the internet
6. Trueblood
7. bubble baths
8. dancing
9. music-everything from hard rock, to rap, to country, to whatever
10. letters or books in the mail (not just junk or bills)

10 Blogs that I'm happy to visit:
1. Paranormal Haven
2. Fang-tastic Books
3. Welcome to Larissa's Life
4. From Rambling to Interviews
5. JoJos Book Corner
6.The Smut Slut Sisterhood
7.Parajunkee's View
8.Book Junkie
9.Wicked Lil Pixie
10. Cherry Mischievous

5 comments:

Alyce said...

Congratulations on your awards! Thanks for passing the Lovely Blog award on to me!

Unknown said...

YAY! thanks so much for this award!!! =)))))

congrats on receiving yours!! =)))))

Donna Gambale said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you so much for mine.

Ash. Elizabeth said...

thanks for the award! i'm posting it today : )