Monday, January 18, 2010

Sorry everyone, a short review delay. Family emergencies.

I'm really sorry, but my blog is going to suffer for a few days. I have a few family members in the hospital. The prognosis isn't good for one in particular, so I will be going out of state. I'll still be reading, and I'll still check in, but I'm not sure how much I'll be posting. I tried to write a review tonight, but it wouldn't have come out at all how I wanted it to so I figured I would just wait until I was in a better mind set b/c I liked the book and want my review to reflect that, not what's going on with me. Please bare with me.
Thanks.
Amanda Leigh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything turns out okay for you and your family. Your in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. Have a safe trip

Erotic Horizon said...

Sorry to hear that hon..

Sending loads of love your way and you take care....

E.H>