Monday, January 25, 2010

What Are You Reading? (1)


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly post over at J. Kaye's Book Blog. It lets us all share what we have read in the past week, and what we plan to read in the next week.

Books I Completed Last Week:
It has been a rather pitiful reading week for me. I have had too many family members in the hospital, some out of state, to get much reading done. Hopefully things will be calming down. I girl can hope.
Playing with Fire by Gena Showalter
Darkling by Yasmine Galenorn

Books I am Currently Reading:
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Beyond the Night by Joss Ware

What's Up Next:
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
They Call Me Death by Missy Jane
I need a book for my Typically British Challenge and my M/M Romance Challenge. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to finish Lynsay Sands Argeneau series. It's so funny I'm really enjoying it. I'm over halfway done with the 12 books in the series.

Jess said...

Try Austenland by Shannon Hale -- a quick cute romance.

Keta Diablo said...

Hi there, thanks for following me on Twitter! I tagged you too.

Love the blog, very nice, and if you're looking for a male/male vampire challenge to read, try The Sin Eater's Prince.

Read some of the reviews here: http://www.ravenousromance.com

I'd be honored to have you read and review,

Best, Keta
http://www.ketadiablo.com

Author Missy Jane said...

I'm up next? Whoohoo!

Amanda Leigh said...

Stephanie G- I haven't read any of that series yet, but I'm on a wait list for the first book at the library.

Jess- Thanks!

Keta- I can't wait to check out The Sin Eater's Prince!

Missy- I got the cd just the other day, so hopefully I'll be able to read it this week!!

Jo said...

I've really enjoyed Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series. Have you read Dead Until Dark before or is this your first time?

Storm Front is among my TBR books. I've heard great things. Hope you enjoy it...

Amanda Leigh said...

Jo- No, I sadly haven't read any of Charlaine's books yet which is why I need to get started on that. I have watched True Blood though, which I absolutely LOVE, so I have somewhat of an idea of how the books go, though I'm sure they'll be quite a bit different.

Oh, I forgot to put Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston on here.... my bad! I knew I was forgetting something.

Anonymous said...

So very sorry about your family members. Hope all is better soon.