Monday, February 1, 2010

What are you reading? (2)

image

It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly post over at J. Kaye's Book Blog. It lets us all share what we have read in the past week, and what we plan to read in the next week.

Books I Completed Last Week: Yeah, so I know that I said last week was a pitiful reading week…well, it wasn’t as pitiful as this week was.  I didn’t finish a single book.  I haven’t done that in over two years.  I’ve been attending funerals and family dinners and visiting hospitals so reading hasn’t been a priority.

Books I am Currently Reading:
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Beyond the Night by Joss Ware

What's Up Next:  I’m not going to get too ambitious for this week either since I have a funeral to attend today and another one later this week, along with more family things.  Anytime I try to read I fall asleep.  I’ll just be happy if I finally finish the books I’ve been reading.  If I get extra time… though it’s not likely, I’ll read:
They Call Me Death by Missy Jane

5 comments:

Cherry said...

Your reading Storm Front?! OMG! You're in for a treat!!! (says the Dresden addict)

I was reading Storm Born by Richelle Mead but Naked Dragon by Annette Blair just arrived in the post today. So will be parking Storm Born temporarily :)

Jennifer said...

I am sorry to hear about the funerals, I am very sorry for your loss. Reading can be a great soother.

Missy Jane said...

Two funerals in one week? I'm so sorry you have to go through that. Here's hoping your weekend is much brighter!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like a tough week. Sorry for your loss.

Amanda Leigh said...

Thank you all for the kind words. It's been a really rough few weeks. I just got back home from funeral number three in one week. I need to do so much on here, but I think I will try to read a little and go to bed.

Oh, and I'm liking Storm Front so far!