As I’ve mentioned before July’s book for BBA is Mind Games by Carolyn Crane. I’m going to take a detour to explain what BBA is again, because I’ve had some questions. BBA stands for Book Bloggers Anonymous. It is the brainchild of Steph @ Paper Cut Reviews. We wanted a place where we could all get together and discuss a book in detail with other book lovers and not worry about having spoilers out there or anything that you worry about on your blog. So a few of us kept discussing it and throwing names out and more ideas, and BBA was born. A book gets voted on once a month for the next months book and that is the book discussed on Goodreads. One blog is the host blog every month, and it rotates. It’s up to them what they want to post pertaining to the book. It can be anything from contests, to interviews, to their reasons for loving the book/series. Another note: it’s called Book Bloggers Anonymous, but it is a public group on Goodreads so anyone that would like is welcome to join. You don’t necessarily have to be a blogger, you just have to love to read and discuss books! End detour.
So, have you read Mind Games and are now anxiously awaiting the next Justine Jones book, Double Cross, like I am? Would you like to be one of the first people to get your hands on a copy of Double Cross. Here’s your chance!
SOME SECRETS COME BACK TO HAUNT. OTHERS COME TO KILL...
Justine Jones has lived her life as a fearful hypochondriac until she's lured into the web of a mysterious mastermind named Packard. He gifts her with extraordinary mental powers-dooming her to fight Midcity's shadowy war on paranormal crime in order to find the peace she so desperately craves.
But now, serial killers with unheard-of skills are terrorizing the most powerful beings in Midcity, including mastermind Packard - and his oldest friend and worst enemy, Midcity's new mayor, who has the ability to bend matter itself to his will.
As the body count grows, Justine faces a crisis of conscience as she tests the limits of her new powers and faces an impossible choice between two flawed but brilliant men . . . one on a journey of redemption, and the other descending into a pit of moral depravity.
Available September 28, 2010
Carolyn is being wonderful as always and up for grabs to you fellow readers is a signed ARC of Double Cross! (Picture me being very jealous of you at this time, because I am!)
Now I want to make sure this lovely prize will go to someone who has read Mind Games. So pay attention to the rules for entry below!
- To enter leave a comment below with you email address. (If you’re not comfortable leaving it in the comment, send it to me, but you must still leave the comment w/ links)
- You get one entry per review of Mind Games you post. Post reviews on your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, etc. You must leave a link for each review, otherwise I can’t count it.
- You do not have to be a follower to enter, though it is appreciated.
- This contest is for US & Canada addresses only. Sorry. (I’ll give you International readers a chance for a pre-order in a few days!)
- The ARC will not be ready until closer to the September 28th release. So the winner will not get the prize straight away.
- Contest will end at 11:59 CST July 31, 2010.
Good luck everyone!