Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shop on Saturday (on Sunday) (38)

Shop on Saturday is where I show a few of the things I’ve seen around the web (mostly Etsy) the past week.

Photobucket

I’m loving everything by Selina Fenech! You can buy her original artwork like this Tribal Rainforest Fairy Original Painting in her etsy shop, or check out her website to see more of her work!

Photobucket

This Gray & Black Chain Venise Lace Choker by Medieval To Modern Boutique is unique and beautiful and there are so many styles & colors to choose from!

Photobucket

Right now Craftypagan Designs is having a Buy 2 Get 3rd FREE on their Moleskin Kraft Cahiers, like this Gothic Heart & Skull one.

Photobucket

These gothic arm warmers by Tristania are lovely! You can also buy skirts, tops, and chokers.

Photobucket

There is this, Broken Heart Mender’s Recipe Necklace, and other adorable book jewelry from The Little Black Books.

Photobucket

Then for all of Fever lovers out there, here’s a Jericho Z Barrons inspired bookmark from Stupid Shiny Designs. They also have Black Dagger Brotherhood bookmarks & more!

6 comments:

Miss Bohemia said...

Lots of tempting goodies as usual! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

I love that choker necklace!

You've won the 7 facts and One Lovely Blog award over on my blog!

http://midnighttwilightsbookblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-facts-and-one-lovely-blog-award.html

vvb32 reads said...

i can't resist the ADORABLE book jewelry. so cute!

Kristina said...

I LOVE Selina Fenech's artwork, I would so love to get an original if I had the money to spend. I have a few prints though that I do love, Daydreams, Elven Love, Beloved, Carry Me Home I want more though

Unknown said...

wow, those are awesome! =D

Vivien said...

The artwork is gorgeous!

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com