Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shop on Saturday (25)

Here are my finds around Etsy this week!

Journal,Candyland,Notebook,Etsy,Shop on Saturday,SoS,heavensentcrafts

This Recycled Candyland Journal/Notebook by Heaven Sent Crafts is too awesome! They have journals made out of floppy disks, Monopoly, children’s books, and more!

BANNED BOOKS Recycled Magnetic Necklace,Etsy,SoS,Shop on Saturday,polarity

There has been so much talk over banned books lately, that I thought I’d show an example of an Etsy seller that also is showing the love. Here is Polarity’s Banned Books Recycled Magnet Necklace Locket Set.

Etsy,Shop on Saturday,SoS,MaryKateMcDevitt

I think I need one of these Mini Goals Clockboards by Mary Kate McDevitt. They come in different colors too that you can choose from.

Etsy,Shop on Saturday,SoS,aforfebre

The Ornamental Earrings made with Sterling silver and copper by AFOrfebre are just my kind of fun.

Etsy,Shop on Saturday,SoS,ccfashion

I’m loving this Red and Black Diamonds pattern oversized style tank top by Cadillac Cowboy. They have the same pattern in a guys t-shirt too that’s pretty cool.

So, what do you all think this week? Next week will begin the Halloween themed Shop on Saturdays for October! I hope you’re ready for lots of Halloween goodies!

No comments: