Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (20)

IMM 

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

 

I haven’t done one of these in a few weeks, so here’s what I’ve received lately!

 

For Review:

 In My Mailbox 20-2

From Ednah Walters

  • Awakened by Ednah Walters

In My Mailbox 20-1

From Janice Gable Bashman

  • Wanted Undead or Alive: Vampire Hunters and Other Kick-Ass Enemies of Evil by Jonathan Maberry and Janice Gable Bashman

 

Sent To Me:

From Missy Jane (for Blogmania)

  • They Call Me Death by Missy Jane signed cd
  • Resignation by Missy Jane signed cd
  • 2 swag packs

From Miss Bohemia (for Blogmania)

  • Mermaid Pendant
  • Vamp Bagcharm

 

Given To Me:

 In My Mailbox 20-6

From a friend (there’s no theme to what I like, really…)

  • Queen of the Damned soundtrack (I’ve been wanting this for years!!)
  • John Carpenter’s Vampires

In My Mailbox 20-7

From my mom

  • 4 drawer organizer from Target (to hold all my craft supplies!)

 

Bought By Me:

In My Mailbox 20-5

From Borders

  • Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines (not pictured)

From Books-a-Million

  • Envy: A Luxe Novel by Anna Godbersen
  • Sparks by Laura Bickle

From ? (I forgot, is that bad? lol)

  • Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost

 

What have you gotten lately?

5 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Looks like a great week. I have been wanting to get the series by Laura Rickle, but haven't made it there yet. Sounds like you have some amazing reads. And the sound track - that would be so cool to get! Enjoy!

Have a great week. :) I will have all my books and stuff up tomorrow on my monday's beginnings, if you would like to stop by then.

brandileigh2003 said...

You have some great reading to look forward to! Here’s my IMMB
Also, check out my blogfest contest hereit’s on until midnight EST tonight

Vampires and Tofu said...

Ooh...I got Wanted Undead o Alive too!! I've only flipped through it so far but I'm already in love with it!!

Paranormal Haven said...

EKOD was really good. Better than FDOC I think.


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Missy Jane said...

Yay, I'm glad you got the CDs on time! Sorry I'm such a procrastinator ;-P

Today in my mail I received Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh. Still waiting on some other Amazon purchases.