Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Labor Day Weekend

I hope those who celebrate had a nice Labor Day weekend!

Sorry I didn’t manage to get any of my usual posts up. I started out the weekend feeling pretty awful.

But I finished off the weekend feeling good and even managed a day trip to Evansville, Indiana and ended up at the zoo!

First, I got paid a visit by a zebra.

zoo2

Then it’s giraffe buddy came to play…er eat.

zoo1

Now, these monkeys were just fun and wanted to pose for pictures so here ya go!

zoo4

My favorite of the day were the two sleeping jaguars. After I took this they cuddled up together. It was SO cute!!!

zoo3

So that’s how I spent some of my time this weekend! I’ll be getting back to my regular posts now.

Did anybody else do anything nice this weekend?

1 comment:

Jess Haines said...

The jaguars are so cute! I was busy working this weekend. Got caught up on some things, which was good. Preparing for my trip to NJ for the Authors After Dark con in a few days.

-J