Friday, July 16, 2010

Winners & Updates!

I love announcing winners!

But first, yes I’m going to be mean and do my update first, I wanted to let you all know that yesterday I added several contests that I had missed to my Win on Wednesday post. Just wanted to give you all a chance to check them out. All the contests that are new from the week before are marked NEW. Simple enough huh.

Second update, I’ll be out of town this weekend, and I don’t think I’ll have much, if any, access to the internet. One of my many cousins is getting married. I don’t usually go, b/c I really do have an insane freaking amount of cousins, but I’m going to this one. I will have some of my usual posts scheduled, but I won’t be around. Just wanted to give you all a heads up!

Alright, on to the part you all really want to know about, who the winners are!

The winner of my Mini Challenge for the Once Upon A Read-a-Thon, and the winner of these awesome books, plus some swag, is…

image

Amy

I had so much fun with that challenge and I hope you all did too! The comments were at least entertaining to read!

 

The winner of a signed copy of Mind Games by Carolyn Crane is…

Mind Games,Carolyn Crane

EVA SB

I’ll be emailing the winners shortly. They’ll have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Winners were picked via random.org.

 

Thanks everyone for participating & following. If you didn’t win this time there are still two giveaways going on.

Go HERE to win a signed ARC of Double Cross by Carolyn Crane. US/Canada only. Ends July 31st.

Go HERE to win Mind Games or a pre-order of Double Cross by Carolyn Crane. International, as long as the Book Depository ships to you. Ends August 6th.

No comments: