Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shop on Saturday (17)

What all have I found this week? See for yourself!

I’ve been loving the World Cup this year and let out a big squeee when I saw this World Cup Full-Size Scentsy Warmer from Lanae Tatman on twitter!

I love this original artwork Heartache and Poetry by Jaime Best at Best Art Studios 2. You can get prints and bookmarks there too!

This Sophia in Black Necklace by EzCrane Jewelry Designs is absolutely stunning! I need something like this!

This Ferociously Purple Vampiric dress is a custom order design by Curiously Alice. I love it!

Ok, so saying I’ve been obsessed with parasols since I read Soulless could be a bit of an understatement. That obsession has just gone up several notches. Behold my perfect parasol! *cue heavenly music from above*

 

This Elegant Purple and Black Chandelier Crystal from Parasols by Tamie is one of several gorgeous creations!

What do you think of this week’s choices? What is your favorite?

7 comments:

Manda said...

That necklace is so gorgeous and unique! Me wanty :D

Ladytink_534 said...

Lovely! I want that dress!

R.E.B. said...

That necklace IS stunning but probably too long for my decolletage, what a nice dress if you're going for fluffy, and I want to make my own parasols once I start anything Victorian or Civil War Era for costume. I do have a pattern. :)

Dwayne said...

I loved the parasol! Both in shape and colour :)

Candace said...

All gorgeous stuff! I love the dress, the print and the parasol!

Miss Bohemia said...

Almost missed my fav 'Shop on Sat'!

Loving the selection as usual! They're all fabulous :-)

Midnyte Reader said...

The dress! It's to die for!