Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shop on Saturday-Easter Addition (10)

Tomorrow’s Easter so I figured I’d turn this into an Easter additon of Shop on Saturday. I hope you enjoy it!

gourmetgiftbaskets.com

This would have been my idea of the best Easter Basket ever when I was a kid! It’s from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.

gourmetgiftbaskets.com

This is my idea of the best Easter Basket now. It’s also from GourmetGiftBaskets.com.

SpellboundWings,SoS

I think this Fairy Bunny Cameo by Spellbound Wings is beautiful!

Easter Shop,SoS

Is it a decoration or is it a candy? It’s both! It’s a Panorama Sugar Egg from the Easter Shop.

InnerHooker

Ok, so it would be too late to make it this year, but you could get it for next year if your talented like that. Inner Hooker has this Bunny Ear Beanie crochet pattern. It’s too cute!

No comments: