Saturday, April 10, 2010

Over 1/4 way through the Read-a-Thon!

Taking a quick break to let you all know my progress. I finished Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire which is about 271 pages in the ARC form that I have. It took me about 5 or 5 & 1/2 hours to read that probably.

Now I’m having a coffee break, and checking in with things online. Hope everyone else is having fun! My next book is going to be Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block.

Thanks for all the comments so far! Loving the support from the cheerleaders and my wonderful followers! You all are awesome!!

Crap, already finished my cup of coffee. Another cup, then back to reading!

Happy Reading!!!

3 comments:

Shanyn said...

My Book
by David L. Harrison

I did it!
I did it!
Come and look at what I've done!
I read a book!
When someone wrote it
Long ago
For me to read,
How did he know
That this was the book
I'd take from the shelf
And lie on the floor
And read by myself?
I really read it!
Just like that!
Word by word,
From first to last!

Unknown said...

You're doing great :) Keep reading!

Amanda Leigh said...

Aww, thanks for the comments!