Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shop on Saturday (12)

Here are some of my finds this week! Hope you enjoy them!

timlaursen,Etsy,SoS

I don’t know if it’s the horrible weather or what, but this has me in full Southern mode. I want to be stretched out swingin’ on a porch, with a book in one hand and some sweet tea in the other. This Swing Bed is by Tim Laursen.

WillowandIvy,Etsy,SoS

I’m loving these steampunk inspired earrings! These clock hand earrings are by Willow and Ivy.

ettadiem,Etsy,SoS

Hey guys here’s an awesome Airship Pirate T-Shirt by Etta Diem. Ladies, there’s one for you too!

Jenifersfamilyjewels,Etsy,SoS

This made me do a double take as I was scrolling through pictures, so naturally I like it and have to share it. This Gothic Spider Necklace is by The Family Jewels.

Did you make it past the spider? Good. Check this out.

artreasury,Etsy,SoS

This has to be one of the coolest journals I’ve ever seen! It’s called Grannies Closet and is made by Artreasury.

Well, those are my finds this week. Do you have something you want to share w/ me and think would be a great addition to my Shop on Saturday? Let me know. Send me an email at notreallysouthernvampchick(at)gmail(dot)com.

9 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

I love the porch swing!You had a good week lots of geat items.

Miss Bohemia said...

Fab choices as usual!

I really love the steampunk watch earrings & the journal is gorgeous!

I've linked their shop and there are a lot more other gorgeous journals in Artreasury's Etsy shop too :-)

Amanda Leigh said...

@Laurie- Thanks!

@MissBohemia- I might have to get some of those earrings. I've been looking for them for awhile, but I lost them for a little bit. LOL Artreasury's shop is fantastic! I don't know if I could every really pick my favorite to buy one.

Anonymous said...

That porch swing/bed is calling me!!

~Stephanie G

Amanda Leigh said...

@Steph G- Isn't it great! *sigh* Too bad I don't have anywhere to put it.

Heather (DarklyReading) said...

I love your finds..I must keep away from my credit card when I read this post ;D

Amanda Leigh said...

@Heather- Thanks! LOL, I have to as well, when I'm making it. :)

Wings said...

i LOVE that journal!!!!

omg ive just been looking at all of them and am trying to decide which one i want!!!

they're all gorgeous!!!

Amanda Leigh said...

I know!! Me and Miss Bohemia were sending links back and forth on Twitter w/ all the journals we want from there. I wish I could just get them all. So beautiful!