Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-thon: The End

I fell asleep! Ha! It’s all good though, I feel so much better today!

I finished reading 2 2/3 books:

  • Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire (271 pages)
  • Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block (195 pages)
  • Embers by Laura Bickle (228/359 pages)

Making my total pages read: 694 pages

Total time spent reading: approx. 19 hrs & 45 min

Mini-Challenges Entered: 1 (Yeah, could have done better with those)

Comments left: 5-10 (Not sure, my internet crashed a few times in the process of leaving some comments & I was too scared to go back & see if they made it through or not. I’m sorry if they didn’t.)

All in all I had a lot of fun reading all day! It’s not often, that I just lay around and read book after book. Turned out to be a decent day for it though because I kinda felt like crap, so it was a nice lazy day.

I’m hoping next year to be more involved & (on a better behaved computer) to be able to see more of what read-a-thon has to offer! I felt so disconnected yesterday. Stupid computer.

I hope you all had fantastic experiences w/ Read-a-Thon, and I’ll try to get caught up on everyone’s posts!

Much love to everyone who organized it, organized their own challenge/contest, hosted, cheerleaded, and read! Everyone was great!

No comments: