Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

Ack! I haven’t done this in like a month! Sorry! Here’s most of the things I’ve gotten in the past month. If I forgot something, I’m sorry! :)

 

For Review:

From D.B. Reynolds

  • Rajmund by D.B. Reynolds (pdf)

From Tatyana Varenko

  • Ordeal by Tatyana Varenko (pdf)

From Keta Diablo

  • Where the Rain is Made by Keta Diablo (pdf)

IMM,In My Mailbox

From Seth at CSNstores.com

 

Won By Me:

IMM,In My Mailbox

From Book Faery (and Jess Haines for review)

  • Taken by the Others ARC by Jess Haines

IMM,In My Mailbox

From Book Lovers Inc

  • The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod (signed)

From The Book Vixen

  • Dawn of the Shadow by Peter Kelly (pdf)

IMM,In My Mailbox

From Reading Angel

  • Scorched by Sharon Ashwood
  • excerpt from Unchained by Sharon Ashwood
  • Unchained magnet, bookmark
  • signed swag from Amber Kizer, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Lisa Schroeder, Phoebe Kitanidis, and C.J. Omololu
  • bookmarks, magnets, temporary tattoos, and other swag

 

Bought By Me:

IMM,In My Mailbox

At Books-a-Million

  • Vampire Romance 2 edited by Trisha Telep
  • Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • Rumors by Anna Godbersen
  • Underground by Kat Richardson
  • Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon

At Hobby Lobby

  • LOTS of crafts stuff, but I don’t have a picture of it at the moment

 

What have you gotten lately?

6 comments:

Paranormal Haven said...

It looks like it's been a good month for you. Hope you like Raphael. That's one of those hidden gems I wish more people would come across. Love D.B.!


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Lori said...

Damn. I should be too old to have envy, but I do...There are a couple of those books I would love to read.I hope that you enjoy them all. Here's my In My Mailbox.

brandileigh2003 said...

Thanks for sharing- you have some good reading ahead. Here’s my IMMB

vvb32 reads said...

Scorched looks interesting. and curious about the crafts. i'm in the midst of organizing my sewing/craft room.
btw: you've been awarded ;-D
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hi Amanda! Wow looks like it was a great month:) Some good books.

Ninja 007 said...

Wow, i love your posts!! Would you like to participate in my Bookish Ninja blog thingy? I'm here to personally invite you.

http://imabookishninja.blogspot.com/2010/08/overview.html