Monday, March 29, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (10)

image

It's Monday What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila @ One Persons Journey Through a World of Books!

Books Completed Last Week:

  • They Call Me Death by Missy Jane
  • A House Afire by Emma Kinna
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Reviews Completed Last Week:

Reviews I Need to Complete:

  • Dragon Wytch by Yasmine Galenorn
  • A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands
  • My Zombie Valentine anthology  by Katie MacAlister, Angie Fox, Marianne Mancusi, and Lisa Cach
  • Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
  • Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
  • Personal Demons by Stacia Kane
  • The Sin Eater’s Prince by Keta Diablo
  • Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
  • Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Beyond the Night by Joss Ware

Books I am Currently Reading/Listening To:

  • Mania by Craig Larsen

What’s Up Next:

  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Book It Forward Tours)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You will love Hunger Games. i don't think i have run across someone who does not like the book!

Good Luck on completing your reviews. I always feel like I am falling behind on posting them!

Emma Michaels said...

Wow! Amazing books and looking forward to seeing more reviews from them!

Book of Secrets said...

I won a copy of The Sin Eater’s Prince from Keta Diablo. It will be my first M/M romance. The blurb sounds very good. Can't wait to read it!

Amanda Leigh said...

@Sarah- Yeah, I can't wait to read Hunger Games, I'll probably start it in a little while. And yeah, I need some luck, or just some less laziness on the reviews LOL.

@Emma Michaels- I'm working on the reviews. Hey at least I got one done this time! lOL

@Diana- I loved the Sin Eater's Prince, it was my first M/M too. I'll have that review up hopefully tomorrow.

Curling up by the Fire said...

I loved The Hunger Games, hope you like it too. You have an interesting selection of books to be read.

Enjoy a great reading week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Yippy to Hunger Games! Enjoy your week!

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Everyone is reading Hunger Games, maybe I should grab myself a copy?

I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on reviews. I swear my list gets longer the more I look at it lol

Oh, before I forget! I have an award for you! http://xxbetty.blogspot.com/2010/03/over-top-award-for-maybe-tomorrow.html

Amanda Leigh said...

@Stephanie- I'm really looking forward to Hunger Games, now if only I can get the audio file to work..

@Sheila- Thanks!

@Beth- That's how I've felt too. Thanks for the award!