Ok, so I might have gone a tad overboard this week… But really is it possible to own too many books? I didn’t think so. And sorry if the picture’s a little fuzzy. It’s from my phone, which isn’t very good.
I had another wonderful week with receiving things I’ve won. Thanks again to everyone who sent them! I’m a very happy woman this week!
Won By Me:
From Gracen Miller @ Wicked Thorn and Roses
- $10 B&N Gift Card
- Signed card
From Bitten By Books
- Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block
From Un:Bound Blogzine
- Road Trip of the Living Dead by Mark Henry (signed and snarked)
- Battle of the Network Zombies by Mark Henry (signed and snarked)
From Book Lovers Inc.
- Ashes of the Red Heifer by Shannon Baker
Bought By Me:
From the Book Rack (a local used bookstore)
- Dead Girls Are Easy by Terry Garey
- A Match Made in Hell by Terry Garey
- Confessions of a Demon by S.L. Wright
- Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Death’s Daughter by Amber Benson
- Through a Crimson Veil by Patti O’Shea
- A Darker Crimson by Carolyn Jewel
- The Touch of Twilight by Vicki Pettersson
- The Taste of Night by Vicki Pettersson
- The bad thing is I had to stop myself at this point, because there were about 30 other books from my wishlist there that day!
Sent to Me:
From E.J. Stevens
- Swag! Gorgeous bookmarks for her new book Shadows of Myth & Legend (Don’t worry, they’re not for me.)
A very belated Christmas present from my mom
- Break of Dawn by Chris Marie Green
From my mom’s friend, just b/c she’s so nice.
- A frog candle holder w/ a tea light. Isn’t he cute?!
I think that’s everything. If I forgot something, I’m so very sorry. Just let me know. :)