Sunday, March 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

image

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & This Week in Books by Pop Culture Junkie

These are all the books that I got this week!

Won By Me:

Wicked Awesome Books

  • A House Afire ARC by Emma Kinna

The Neverending Shelf

  • Beautiful Dead ARC by Eden Maguire

Romance Writers Behaving Badly

  • Boys of the Bite (eBook) by Cecilia Tan (sent to me by Keta Diablo-I won an eBook of choice from her and this anthology sounded wonderful!)

Tracy Wolff

  • Take Me If You Dare by Candace Havens (signed)
  • bookmark

Enchanted By Books

  • The Bricklayer by Noah Boyd

I got a bookmark and sticker for The Dark Divine, but now can’t remember which book they came with, sorry. Thanks though!

Bought By Me:

Borders

  • Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready

Borrowed  from the Library:

R.E.A.D.S. (Regional eBook & Audio Download System) – Online Library for TN

  • Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Audibook)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, you won so many! Congrats :)

Enjoy your books! Hmm speaking about libraries, I haven't been to one in a while. That is not good at all tsk tsk

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

Wow, Congrats on the books you won! There are some really good sounding books

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Nice! You won alot of books:) Happy reading! Congrats!

Chrissie said...

Congrats on winning so many books! Happy reading :)

Tori [Book Faery] said...

Sounds like a pretty solid list. Jealous of those ARCs! :P

And grats on winning so many books :)

Sarah said...

Great selection! Which Beautiful Dead book did you get? I've read the first 2 (Jonas & Arizona) and really enjoyed them :o)

Amanda Leigh said...

Thanks everyone!

@Sarah I got Jonas, and look forward to reading it!

Stephanie said...

These look like so much fun! Enjoy. :-)

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Ooo, Fantasy Lover - have you read that previously? I just got it and I don't know whether to read it next or not.

Amanda Leigh said...

@Beth- No, I haven't read it before, but I've heard so many wonderful things about this series I figured it was time to start it. So, I should get to it in the next few days.

Sara M said...

I won an ARC of Beautiful Dead also, but mine hasn't arrived yet. And I hope you enjoy Wicked Game, it's one of my favorites.

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

@Amanda - that's the reason I picked it up :D, look forward to reading what you think if you get to it before me!

Miss Remmers said...

What a great bunch of books! Congrats! Happy Reading!