Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shop on Saturday (26) Halloween Edition Vol. 1

Here are my finds from around Etsy this week! The only catch, they had to be somehow Halloween related.

Marshmallow Jack O'Lanterns

It’s an evil-looking Marshmallow Jack O’Lantern by Have it Sweet! Yummy Halloween fun!

Twinkle, twinkle little bats How I wonder what you're at Necklace

I might need this Twinkle twinkle little bats, How I wonder what you’re at Necklace by C.A.B. Fayre.

SoS,Shop on Saturday,Etsy,momerath

Momerath has some cool, eco-friendly items like this X-ray Notebook.

SoS,Shop on Saturday,Etsy,babus

Ha! I love ‘em! Dark Evil and Sinister Candy Corn by babus toys.

SoS,Shop on Saturday,Etsy,TomBanwell

Tom Banwell Designs has some awesome leather steampunk items like this Top Hat.

SoS,Shop on Saturday,Etsy,TomBanwell

Tom Banwell Designs also has a lot of masks, like this Hearts Leather Mask.

So, what do you all think of this week’s items? Anything you all want to see for Halloween Edition Vol. 2 next week?

2 comments:

Beverly said...

You have some great stuff here! The X-Ray notebook is my favorite, then the bats!

Giada M. said...

I love that mask!*_* Thank you for the links! :D