Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

For Review:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From The Travelling Book Gnome Book Tours

  • Blood Law by Jeannie Holmes
  • Cedric! (Finn) the gnome :)

Won By Me:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From Tynga’s Reviews

  • The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  • $25 VISA GC :)

Sent/Given To Me:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From Carolyn Crane (For you you guys!)

  • Double Cross/Mind Games bookmarks
  • Freaky stickers (LOL Carolyn!)

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, love the little book gnome guy. I got a few eBooks, I'll have to post up my IMM later. Anyways happy reading! :)

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Aw, Cedric! Good to see he's making the rounds okay!

Looks like a good book week! I've yet to read any of Julie Kagawa's books yet. My TBR pile will never go down at this rate lol.

Hope you have a great reading week!

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Yayay! The Iron King! That series is awesome, and isn't the cover so pretteh? :o)