Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shop on Saturday (33)

Here are a few of my finds around Etsy this week!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,artreasury,journal

I had the hardest time picking a favorite journal from Artreasury. This Royal Red Leather Journal caught my attention first.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,blackmirrordesign,shrug

This Victorian Lace Shrug by BlackMirror Design is lovely, and so are the rest of the items in this shop!

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,StJoshua,earrings

Saint Joshua has a shop full of amazing things like these Steampunk Earrings.

Shop on Saturday,SoS,Etsy,mclaineo,tunic

McLaine O. caught my attention with this fun Skull Tunic!

 

Part II is now up on NRSVampChick Designs!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love the journal and the shrug! Great things like usual!

And a side note: I usually read your shop on Saturday post on my phone and for some reason I can't seem to comment. But I do read it! I love etsy! And I love your taste!