Monday, November 22, 2010

In My Mailbox (27)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

I haven’t done this in a few weeks, because I really hadn’t been receiving much. This past week though, things picked up, so here’s what I got!

For Review:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From Stefan Petrucha

    • Blood Prophecy by Stefan Petrucha

From Tierney O’Malley

    • Wolf’s Soul by Tierney O’Malley (ebook)

From Cheryl Landmark

    • Wind and Fire by Cheryl Landmark (ebook)

Won By Me:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From All Things Urban Fantasy

    • Demonkeepers by Jessica Andersen
    • Blood Spell by Jessica Andersen

In My Mailbox,IMM

From Steph Su Reads

    • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
    • Clockwork Angel poster signed by Cassandra Clare
    • Clockwork Angel notebook
    • temporary tattoo

Bought By Me:

Jewelry supplies from:

Given To Me:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From my mom

    • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

 

What did you get?

4 comments:

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Yay Clockwork Angel! That book was so good! Inkheart sounds so intriguing! I hope you enjoy!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I have read the first two in the J. Anderson series and really like them. They are unique!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wow... love the CA stuff!=)

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Oh yay!!!
That's a great list of goodies! ^_^
Happy Reading.
I got Clockwork Angel as well!! and I cannot wait to start it!!!