Sunday, June 20, 2010

Winners! We Have More Winners!

Yeppers that’s right! There are more winners to be announced!

Before I get to that, I want to wish any fathers out there a happy Father’s Day!! I know not many guys read my blog, but there are a few of you, and you might just be fathers, so kudos to you! To everyone else out there, I hope you appreciate any men in your life that have been there for you when you’ve needed them, be they a father/grandfather/son/guardian/or other.

Alright, now on to some new winners and some re-draws!

The first one I want to announce is a re-draw of Day 1 of my Giveaway-A-Day Countdown to My 25th Birthday Bash! I did not hear back from one of the winners in time and drew a new winner who I’ve already contacted. The new winner of some author swag is YzhaBella (aka Kate)!

Next is the new winner of Moonshine by Alaya Johnson. The previous winner already won a copy and was nice enough to let me know so I could pass this one on to someone else. The new winner has already been contacted and is Cheryl! 

Finally, we move on to our most recent contest for a brand new drawing! The prize is my copy of Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams! The winner has already been contacted and is debbie!

Congrats to all the winners!!!

For those that did not win, you can still enter my current contest for two ebooks from Roxanne Rhoads, which ends June 25th and is international!

I also want to point you towards my fellow The Travelling Book Gnome participant’s blog, Beth @ Maybe Tomorrow? is giving away our first book, They Call Me Death by Missy Jane, which started out with me in Tennessee and ended with her in Canada. GO HERE to find out more.

2 comments:

YzhaBella's BookShelf said...

Thank you Amanda! =)

debbie said...

Thanks, I can't wait to read it. Congrats, to the other winners.