Thursday, June 17, 2010

Room re-do & soon to be product review!

I am in the process of a room makeover! I got a new bedspread. My parents are getting me sheets to match it soon, talk about an awesome present! Now, I’ve got to go pick out a color to paint my room that will go with it, since my room is the ugliest shade of pink I’ve ever seen. First of all, I don’t like pink. Second, this is just a horrid pink.

Next plan of action, new furniture to liven up room and help organize. Enter CSN! I was lucky enough to be contacted by CSN to do a review on one of their products. *Insert major happy dance here* The biggest problem is, whatever do I choose?! There are 200+ websites with items ranging from sectional sofas to luggage, even cookware, not to mention shoes!

What am I leaning more towards? Maybe some more lighting.

image 

Then there’s what all booklover’s seem to forever be in need of, a bookcase!

image

I’m still not sure exactly what to get, but those are some ideas. What do you all think? What would you get? Oh, if you want something from CSN of your very own check out my Win on Wednesday post for links to several CSNstores.com giveaways!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous lamp :)

Amanda Leigh said...

@Bella- I thought so too! It's so pretty, but I don't think it'll match the new look to my room...darn. I don't need lamps anywhere else... :(

Beth (maybe-tomorrow.org) said...

Ooo, I like that lamp!

They have so many sites! I think I spent a good half an hour looking through there the other day lol

Martha Lawson said...

Love the lamp!!