Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates and why I’ve been MIA

Sorry I’ve been MIA the past week. I started a new hobby. It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of most crafts, jewelry especially. Well I decided I would fix and reuse some old and broken jewelry I had lying around. I had so much fun, that I went out and bought a few more supplies.

Now I am in full blown craft mode, but don’t worry, my blog is still my baby. I just got a bit side tracked. Lol.

Anyways, I will resume with my normal weekly posts starting with today’s contest listing later on today. If you have any contests you want to make sure get added, please fill out the information HERE. I’m behind on reading blogs, so I might have missed some contests this week if you haven’t told me about it.

I’ll let you all know when my jewelry is up online. :)

<3

No comments: