Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is getting very repetitive...I'm going out of town...yet again.

Well, I'm going out of state again tomorrow. I'll be gone until late Thursday or maybe Friday, and once again I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have. I have a friend who will check my email for me in a day or two if I'm not able to do so. If you need to get in touch with me, that would be the best way to do it. notreallysouthernvampchick(at)gmail(dot)com I will still be having my Win on Wednesday post, but for right now that is all I've had time to get together before I leave. I'm so sorry that my blog has suffered these past weeks, but my family life is a mess right now. Way too many funerals and hospital visits. Hopefully I'll have time to finish a book or two so that I can finally get a review posted when I get back. I hope you all are having a much better week than I am!

No comments: