Friday, February 5, 2010

Review Policy

First, I would like to thank anyone in advance for considering me to review your book(s). I am happy to accept review copies and ARCs from authors and publishers. Also, I would be more than happy to host interviews and contests or have you guest post. At this time I am excepting both ebooks(.pdf format) and print copies, though print copies are my preference.

Genres:

My genres of choice are paranormal romance and urban fantasy. I also enjoy young adult and have been known to read other areas of fantasy as well. Historical and contemporary romances do intrigue me also, but due to the nature of my blog, I try to keep it in the paranormal or fantasy genre.

Still, if you would like me to consider reviewing your work, feel free to contact me, as I will make my decisions on a case by case basis.

I rarely read non-fiction, memoirs, or biographies.

I will consider and respond to all requests, though I make no guarantee that all will be accepted.

Reviewing:

This blog was started simply for fun. I do this because I enjoy it and love to read. Most books I review are bought with my own money. Some are won through contests. Others I receive to review and will do with my honest opinion. I am receiving nothing in doing this. In submitting a book to me for review, I do not guarantee a good review. I will give my honest opinion on the book, nothing less.

I can only review so many books at a time. There is no guarantee that every book received will be reviewed. ARCs and new releases will always take priority unless otherwise stated. If there is a certain date that the review is needed by, please let me know so that we can work something out.

Contact Info:

If you have any questions or wish to submit a book for review, please feel free to contact me at:

notreallysouthernvampchick(at)gmail(dot)com  or fill out the form here

Sending Bookmarks & Swag:

It would be wonderful if you would donate any bookmarks or other swag. This will be given out in smaller contests that I plan to start having in the coming months, or along with books or gift cards in larger contests. Fill free to contact me with any questions.

Any Other Products:

Though this is mostly a book review site, I do talk about other things that my readers might be interested in as well. My Shop on Saturday meme is an example of this. So, if there are any other products that someone has that they would be interested in me reviewing, especially if they have a paranormal or fantasy twist, feel free to contact me as well.

 

Thank you all for your time, and I hope you all keep reading my blog!

No comments: