Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Cleaning = Book Sale!

Well it’s that time of year… cleaning must be done.

Since I’m in the process of moving in with my fiance (oh yeah, I’m engaged now), it’s about time I quit hoarding so many books. Sad, but it was going to happen eventually.

I used to take all my books to a local used bookstore here in town, but they’ve finally been forced to close. Very sad times for me.

So instead, I’m seeing if eBay will agree with me for once.

I thought you all might like to know some of the books and such I’m selling. There are other things for sale to, like movies and stuff.

Most of the books are mine, but a few romance books are my mom’s and crime/thriller books are my dad’s. So if you want to know how all of them are…. I can’t really tell you lol.

So here’s the list:

Misc.

I think that’s everything….. for now…..

Look for more posts coming from me soon…. the fiance is encouraging this…. it’s his own fault….. Winking smile

No comments: