To bad I didn’t see this a little while ago, I would have posted it then. Here it is none the less. It gave me a chance to move around for a few minutes and stretch my back and legs. :)
1. What are you reading right now? Embers by Laura Bickle
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The one I’m reading!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, this came on a great day!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Just a few with family, but they were pretty understanding.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I’m actually kind of wishing that I had planned ahead more to contribute & participate w/ everyone else. My computer is too slow to try to read and comment and do challenges, I was getting frustrated and just had to go back to reading.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I wish I had known more about how to contribute, but I think participating in it for the first time is the best way to really see how it all goes.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Next year I’ll probably read a lot less and cheerlead a lot instead. Maybe even try to host a challenge or something.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes, my migraine medicine, is putting me to sleep. That was not a good plan!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Don’t use a slow computer. :)