This week is still catch up on reviews week. That and get what things I have organized for May contests and figure out what things I still need to get! My mind is seriously becoming disturbed after my choices in books lately, which is why Patricia Briggs made a sudden unplanned appearance. So this week after I finish Mania, I’m going to go back to an author I love, try some poetry, and read a book I’ve been wanting to for months!
Books Completed Last Week:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (audiobook) <3
- The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Book It Forward Tours)
- Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs (audiobook)
Books I am Currently Reading/Listening To:
- Mania by Craig Larsen (so twisted, yet I can’t stop reading) :)
What’s Up Next:
- For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison (ebook)
- Shadows of Myth and Legend by E.J. Stevens
- Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready
What are you reading?