Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox (29)

IMM

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren & inspired by Pop Culture Junkie

Here’s what I’ve got during the past week!

For Review:

This one should have been on last week’s IMM actually:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From Eric @ Quirk Books

    • Pride Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith

Given To Me:

In My Mailbox,IMM

From My Secret Santa <3<3<3<3<3 b/c she is awesome!

    • a red bow
    • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
    • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
    • Sherlock Holmes DVD
    • Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
    • a half-naked man! lol ~ a Christmas card ;)
    • a cute stocking
    • The Blood Coven card
    • Night School by Mari Mancusi magnet
    • a lovely necklace :D

Bought By Me:

Jewelry supplies from:

What did you get?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! The Pride Prejudice and Zombies book looks pretty interesting! On my side, I'm on an eBook kick this week. I'm your newest follower, happy reading!

Check out my IMM

Anonymous said...

I love the Sherlock Holmes movie! Hope you enjoy all of your goodies. :)

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

ZOMG!!
Sherlock Holmes! The Brilliance! I absolutely adored the movie and RDJ is such a GOD!!!!

Hehehe, how cute is the red bow? you can out it on the Christmas Tree! :)

I will make a IMM post today! :P

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Sherlock Holmes should be awesome!

I loved PPZ--it was quirky and fun :)Lady C is even more devilish in this version!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

PS! I am glad you got it! They sent it back to me once LOL

Tori [Book Faery] said...

Holy CRAP YOU GOT DAUGHTER OF THE BLOOD YAY!

I hope you enjoy all your books :D Especially the BJT one :))))))